Friday 18 January 2013

Free Pattern Friday: Twinkie Chan's Gummy Bears


Hey everyone!

We're sharing another free pattern from Twinkie Chan today! If you don't know who she is (and you should!), you can read our little blurb about her in the Free Pattern Fridaypost that featured her super cute crochet cotton candy Christmas ornaments!
  
Today, we're featuring her pattern for glittery gummy bears! She made this pattern for Lion Brand to feature their new line of yarn called "Bon bons!" Such cute little balls of yarn! I wish I could get them here, but I haven't been able to find them yet.





You can still make this pattern from other kinds of yarn! And believe me, I will! <3



I can't wait to make some of these. Maybe I'll make some keychains so I can put them on my purse?

Hope you guys try out her pattern! Go over to her blog here and let her know how awesome you think her pattern is!

Happy hooking?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment