Monday 5 November 2012

Mundane Monday


Hi bloggy world,

This is a new feature we wanted to try out. Mundane Mondays! It probably won't happen every Monday, or even most Mondays, but it's there whenever we feel like talking about our silly little lives.

I haven't really had much time to crochet anything lately. I'm super busy with uni, and slacked off more than I should have at the beginning of the year (and am now feeling it!). I've actually been posting only summer things recently.
It's a bit overwhelming being this busy!

And I'm currently very frustrated. I'm trying to print out notes to study for a midterm tomorrow, and my printer has decided to be totally confusing and disorderly! Bad printer! I'm so frustrated I want to cry, but alas. I shall just read my notes on my laptop and be sad! 

That's all I really want to say about me. 

I don't really have anything to say for Kevin. He's living his happy little uncommitted life right now, between finishing his undergrad and doing his masters.


Here's a picture of Luna's fuzzy tummy. It's a bit blurry, but it just makes her look fuzzier..... Right?


Maybe if I look at this long enough, I'll suddenly be happier.
Or maybe I should just sleep it off. It's near bedtime anyways!

Look forward to more new blog features, like Free Pattern Fridays, and... something else on Wednesdays that I can't remember the quirky name we came up with for it.

<3B

No comments:

Post a Comment