Monday 30 July 2012

CHUBBY ANIMAL PARTY

Greetings, fellow humans!

Emboldened by my pattern-free squid creation, I have made two (but similar) chubby animals without a pattern! They are based, in part, on animals that B's made in the past, so I can't take all the credit. Also, she helped me with the faces, since I am still not-good at those.

HOWEVER!


LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE THING. I am occasionally very happy with how things turn out. Now is one of those times. His mouth was originally a little (very) crooked, so now he has a permanent frown. Also, I liked the way the squid tentacles turned out unstuffed, so his arms and legs are unstuffed. B made fun of it, saying his arms were like fettuccine, but I still like it. He is doing the wave in this picture.


"HELLO I AM ON SOME WOOD."

Anyway, I also made a bunny that I am also pleased with. Their bodies are both fairly pear-shaped, which I really like, but it makes their necks a bit floppy. Maybe I'll make the neck a bit bigger next time.


I'm not really sure what to say here. Here is a bunny near an acorn squash plant. I stuffed her arms and legs at B's suggestion/mockery, and they are slightly shorter than the bear's. Other than that, the patterns are (fairly) identical. I am pleased with this bunny as well.


BEST MUSHROOM FRIENDS.

-K.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment