Sunday 15 January 2012

Coasters and a little whale

Not much has been happening in the land of me crocheting. I am working on a case for my hooks (have been for a bit now), and I am also working on adding "caps" to my dad's fingerless mittens, so I have been trying to keep myself from crocheting other things before I finish those priorities. But instead, I just procrastinate ALL THE THINGS.

I have crocheted a set of coasters, however, to be put into the shop as a made-to-order item.

Here are photos of them. They are made to look like biscuits, and inspired by something I saw in a magazine!
chocolate biscuit coaster
vanilla biscuit coaster

I still need to back them with felt. When I do, to the etsy they go!

I also designed a little takoyaki whale I want to crochet some day... I really like how he turned out!
... Even though the drivers for my tablet laptop aren't working and the pressure sensitivity wasn't on...
takoyaki whale
Sorry for the watermarking... I really don't want anyone to steal this.

I guess that's all for now. Will upload these photos onto facebook soon and finish the coasters so I can put them up in the shop. Hopefully also soon.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment