Friday 26 October 2012

Finished Snail!

Hi everyone!

This snail's been finished for a while, but I haven't put it up yet.


I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I know that snails' eyes are on their eye stalks, but I thought that would look kind of horrifying if I tried to do that here. I went with a less-accurate but cuter eyes-on-face approach that I think worked well.


EXCITING NEWS! B and I have decided to start posting things other than updates on the things we're making. I have an especially hard time thinking of things to post, and have, in the past, relied on my crafting as the primary reason for my posts. However, I don't think that's super interesting to many people. So, as an effort to mix it up a little and maybe reach an audience, we're going to start doing other things.

Look for not-exclusively-related-to-our-crochet-adventures posts in the future.

<3 K.

No comments:

Post a Comment