Saturday 16 June 2012

Long time no see!

Hello! This update has been a long time coming, but alas, I have been super busy. I've actually been working on the redesign of the blog since around March, but I just kept being too busy to finish it; final exams, starting my summer job, moving into a new house... But! It's finished now! And I am so happy with the frustration-fuelled results! I haven't updated in ages because of the redesign. I wanted it done before I put anything up in the shop or updated the blog. But because that took me forever, it's been a looong time since I last updated, and the Etsy shop is very, very empty. While I'm keeping this update short, I have many things in my pocket to blog about. For now, my next update will be my account of Gryphcon, since K already gave his. After that, I will tell you guys about my current secret project.... I hope you're looking forward to it all :D For now, here's a sneak peek at my gryphcon photos:

I've uploaded the rest of them onto Flickr if you feel like looking at them before I update again. That's all for now! -B (I wanted to match K :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment