Thursday 16 June 2011

Horrible Frog Creature

 I said I was here, so here I am. I've been very busy, sadly, which kind of slows the make-cute-things down. That being said, I've been making this Horrible Frog Creature for a little while. I made the head before I made the body, so it turned out a bit weird. In the future, I think I'm going to make the body before the head, unless I'm working from a pattern.


The main problem was I tried to do something I'd never tried before, kind of spur-of-the-moment. I tried chaining a few off the last row of a leg, then attaching it to the other leg, and continuing to make the legs and torso all one bit. The process can sort of be seen in this video, which is where I got the idea. Or rather, Nekoyumi showed me this video, I went "WHOA WHAT'S GOING ON THERE" and she explained it to me.

Anyway, I'm probably going to remove his head, make a new one, and save that one for something tinier. We'll see. I'll probably post the results. Also man this thing is lumpy.

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment