Tuesday 13 September 2016

I feel like every time K or I post, we're saying "It's been so long! We'll be better, I promise!".... Whoops hahaha.



We just moved though! That's exciting! And we moved from a cave in a basement to a bright sunny apartment. What a change! And with that change will come more change, hopefully, Like regular updates!! Hehehe.

What's going on in our lives right now? I'll let K fill in his half. But for me, I finished my Master's degree last year and I've just been working full-time as a barista since. 

I just recently reduced my hours to part time, however. In part, this was so that I could dedicate more time to my loves, arts and crafts, and to Cutieshack and you lovely readers! But also in part, it was so that I could dedicate more time towards my goal of getting into vet school. For me at least, it's hard to have all this going at once! I only have so much energy in a day, and it's not much! Hehehe.

What I hope to have in store this week is a collection of my favourite crocheted and crafted cat toy patterns! So cute <3
In the future, maybe weekly themes? Youtube tutorials? I won't have a time-frame for these because I don't want to disappoint anyone, but they'll happen.

For now, this sleepy puppy is going up in the shop!




So stay tuned for more regular updates on here! And if you haven't already, follow us on...
Facebook @Cutieshack
Instagram @Cutieshack
Twitter @Cutieshack
Tumblr @Cutieshack

(And feel free to view our photostream on Flickr if you're bored).

Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment